Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

I plan to start blogging at length about my faith, my Church, the Bible and my God. Before I started that, I wanted to put up this little disclaimer so that we're all on the same page and everyone understands the "rules"

DISCLAIMER: Again, I'll repeat that I'm not a theologian, and I'm not real comfortable (yet) talking about my faith. So please understand that what I say I believe is just that, what I believe. In some cases, I can tell you where I found it in the Bible, and in some cases I'll know I've read it, but just can't put my hand on where. When I blog, I use my online Bible from E-Sword and not the well worn, highlighted copy that goes everywhere else with me. In some cases it's just something I know because I have a loving relationship with my Lord. I'm putting my opinion on things out here because this is my blog. I'm not real interested in debate. It's unlikely you'll change my mind and unlikely I'll change yours. A simple "I disagree" will be fine if you don't agree with me. If you can't keep your manners in check, then feel free to move on along. I can't believe I'm about to quote Wife Swap but, "you can either get along, or you can git along".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.