Thursday, May 13, 2010

Suzy Sunshine

I am thorougly enjoying the new job. I just picked up my first paycheck in over 6 years. It felt good and I'm really enjoying the work. I like being able to be cheerful and to make a difference in someone's day just by giving them some smiles and a perky attitude. It's truly a job I was made for. I don't mind being on my feet and I haven't had too many grumpus-es.

The window guy comes tonight to give us our estimate so that's pretty stinkin exciting. Also, Nathan's Kindergarten graduation is coming up in about 2 weeks so that's awesomely exciting as well!

All is very well and quiet here on Ho Hum Drive. Not much to report on beyond the windows and Stomp's graduation! Hope all is well with you :) God bless.

“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
--Mother Theresa

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for a recipe of "Suzy Sunshine" a cracked wheat cereal that I used to make my kids when I was raising kids. But I got your cute blog instead. So I guess if I'm going to blog that cereal I will have to dig it out my recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.