Thursday, July 15, 2010

A picture of you holdin a picture of me in the pocket of my blue jeans

A few things....

I had my review at work last night. My 90 Day-Eval went very well. I met company expectations in all areas (which is more than they expect from a 90-Day-Associate) and exceeded expectations in a few areas, including customer service. Apparently people frequently comment on how pleasant I am and how they purposely seek out my line. Also I expressed my *extreme* interest in working the Customer Service Desk and they told me they're going to start getting me trained over there. *WOOHOO*

Work was good last night :) Adam and I got to work together a lot, which is always fun. Love that guy. Also it *poured* down rain and thundered and lightning'ed for a while. And I got to do some stocking. HOORAY.

Took Reece and Nathan to the lake today. That was a bit of a challenge. The boys fought more than usual and it was just kinda crazy and hectic. I'm sure we'll do it again sometime after I've recovered! I'm having an ice cold, cheap beer tonight to take the edge off. Sometimes it's necessary, particularly when it's hot out!

Switched shifts with Adam so I'm working during the day Saturday. I'm hoping this leads to a wild and crazy time BBQ'ing here at Ho-Hum-Drive. Although, we may well have the NPN over tonight too. Reece always wants to come back over after he's left so we spend a lot of time hanging out drinking beer.

Nathan's swimming lessons are going great. The kid has *no* fear. And he's so great about cheering on the other kids when they get a little scared. I'm so blessed to have such a sweet and kind boy.

I joined up with Weight Watchers again. I'm hoping if I can eventually get down to my pre-Nathan weight, I'll get pregnant all on my own. A girl can dream, right?

Speaking of weight loss, I'm doing fantabulous and seriously, my new swimsuit is dead sexay on me. I'm thinking all my clothes need to be halters. Also, who knew brown would look so lovely against ivory, freckled skin and auburn hair?!

I guess that's about it. I hope everyone's enjoying sweet summertime, like we are! Between the pool, the lake and all the hangin out outside I'm almost like sort of kind of tan. It's weird. Also, did I mention it's a mere 10 days till Brooks and Dunn in Omaha! *squeal* I'm so excited that when I think about it I wind up practically in tears! I need help! Also, shortly thereafter, we're headed up to Mountain Lakes Lodge to hang with some friends from Albuquerque, do some fishing and do some horseback riding. Can life get any better than this? I submit that it cannot.

"Get caught in the race of this crazy life...Tryin' to be everything can make you lose your mind. I just want to go back in time to American Honey, yeah
There's a wild, wild whisper, blowin' in the wind, callin' out my name like a long lost friend
Oh I miss those days as the years go by. Oh nothin's sweeter than summertime and American Honey"

-"American Honey" -- Lady Antebellum

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.