Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm so lucky to have had the chance to love this much

Joshua laughed for me the first time this weekend. I was holding him out in front of me singing him country-song lullabyes and he opened up his mouth and giggled. It's even funnier because I was singing a "funny" country song, Lee Ann Womack's "I"ll think of a reason later". I'm delighted and, unfortunately for the rest of my house, this has only encouraged me to dance around the house with Grunt singing him country songs even freakin more. In fact, my father in law's coming into town tomorrow and I really should be cleaning the house right now. But I just can't think of anything more important than dancing around the house singing songs to Joshie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.