Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just shoot me

Not-so-Wordless-Wednesday. So, a while back we had family pictures taken for Christmas cards and the like. We had a wonderful experience at Portrait Innovations...Mostly, anyway. Because it was the holidays they didn't see us until about 45 minutes after our appointment time and by then the baby was starting to be DONE. But on the whole the experience was wonderful and I'd like to go back in the summer and get some more done when the baby's a little happier. Anyway, here are some of the pictures we had done with them.

The boys. They got some great ones of the boys both looking at the camera, but I loved this one for some reason.

Photobucket

Stomp. Yes, those are cowboy boots. Yes, my kid is a hick. His Mama is a cowgirl, what do you expect?

Photobucket

The Smoosh. This was prior to his meltdown and the last good solo picture we got of him.

Photobucket

The family...Despite Smoosh being done, I loved this picture, except for the awful glare on our glasses which they apparently don't fix.

Photobucket

Mama and Smoosh. He didn't want to do anything but snuggle on Mama and suck his thumb at this point.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures. They capture a very sweet mood and don't seem overly posed. LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne -- Thanks! Honestly that's what I liked about them. I thought they kind of captured a bit of our sillier side and our affectionate side as a family. I think that's why I like the first one of the boys so much!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.