Monday, January 9, 2012

Don't put your hand under my shirt and tell me it's okay

Introducing the very first Monday Music Mania!

So here's the deal with this song. It's a little ditty by an up-and-comin' country artist named Jake Owen. Jake's done a lot of other songs, including some that have become wildly popular (particularly "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" which, I have it on good authority, is crazy popular with blue-eyed redheads from Nebraska). But there is something about this song. It's a touch sad but not so sad you spend 3 hours crying. What? You guys don't do that? Okay, moving on. Anyway, I love this song. When it comes on the radio, I turn it up as loud as I can, twirl the baby in a circle and there may or may not be singing into a wooden spoon. No comment. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.