Monday, January 30, 2012

I'd be lookin for a woman like you

So this is Lee Brice. I blogged about his first hit single "Love like crazy". Well now he's come out with this one, "Woman Like You". I like it because it reminds the Viking and I of our relationship. He says that if he'd never met a "woman like you" he'd probably be a bassist in his cover band, shooting pool in his bachelor pad and icing down the beer for poker every Friday night. Nothing says The Viking quite like those three things! So anyway, I can't get enough of this song and I hope it gets in your little head and makes you smile all day long, just like it does me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.