Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome!

Some of you may be wondering why I have *this* blog in addition to the other two I write on from time to time. Well, it started with my enormous frustration with books, magazines and other media's attention to working moms. I wanted to put together a place that could be about my life as a stay-at-home mom and a housewife. I wanted to have a place to post craft ideas, cleaning tips, and recipes, but also a place for me to vent my frustrations, share my joys and talk about my personal hobbies. My other two blogs are basically separate worlds. One is for my very personal use and the other is mainly an update site for my family. So this'll be a little different, a bit of both worlds, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.