Saturday, February 20, 2010

Convenience is this worlds new guide

In honor of 40 Days For Life, a pro-life poem.

You were never a choice
No, never one to me
In my thoughts, you were a child
One the world deserved to see
But as our once moral, morals
Fade into these liberal nights
So do you, poor unborn child
Your breath, heartbeat, and rights
Convenience is this worlds new guide
And convenient, you were not
! "Our right to choice trumps your right to life"
At least, this is what we're taught
Should we do away with paramedics next?
The coast guard, and firemen?
If a babies life, isn't life at all
Then why save the lives of men?
Can we not see what we have started?
Is this concept one we're unwilling to catch?
This world will burn in liberated flames
Use this needle, light this match

- "Life: Our first right" -- Lee Caress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.