Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Laughter is the closest distance between two people

There are many many things I love about my mother-in-law. She's funny, and she's smart and when we get together we laugh so hard we joke that we shouldn't be allowed to sit near each other. Of course, no one in their right mind would try to separate us smart, sassy ladies, but it's a funny thought. She's also always been supportive of me staying at home to raise Nathan and been a resource on all things domestic. Truly, the woman should write a book. She is also one of my dearest friends and I feel blessed to actually, y'know, like my mother in law.

Anyway, the reason I love her most today, is for turning me on to this blog. Go have a look-see and support a Nebraska Mama who is home *not* by choice. Trust me, Mama's, you will giggle till you have tears in your eyes. Enjoy, and thanks Mom :)

“And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her.”
- Ruth 1:14


P.S. Do y'all know how hard it is to find a NICE quote about a mother in law? Sheesh people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.