Thursday, February 25, 2010

Maybe I was straddlin the fence just like she said

Nathan and I spend a lot of time riding around town and into Lincoln together. We pretty much always listen to county and he's developed definite opinions. Sugarland is definitely his favorite and he *loves* to sing "Settlin" and do a duet of "Love" with me (he sings Jennifer Nettles part at the end "I say it's love" and I sing Kristian Bush's part, it's hysterical). But he's recently decided that he also really loves Collin Raye's "Little Red Rodeo". This is awesome to me. He likes some of the older country that I like too, like Collin Raye and Brooks and Dunn. I love the heck out of my little hick. Enjoy this song, Nathan's new "favorite"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.