Monday, April 26, 2010

“Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound”

Every year Viking Mike plays in a charity poker tournament in Lincoln. Last year he came in second, winning us a Huskers package, among a few other little things. This year he won!!! He got a 300$ gift card for winning and, because he was the guy who knocked out last year's winner, he got an autographed Larry The Cable Guy hat (Git-R-Done) and a Cabela's gift card. I'm very proud of my handsome hunky Viking.

In other news, we had the neighbors behind us over for supper yesterday. They're a good sized clan, with a roommate, a kidlet, the two parents obviously, and a brother living with them. We had a supremely awesome and fun time. The kids played trains and cars and video games and we hang out and ate and laughed and gossiped about the neighbors. We talked a lot about our dogs as they have a Basset named Bob. Bob is adorable and dumb and has been in doggie jail nine freakin times. So I've been trying to come up with a cool blog nickname for them as well and based on Bob's "record", I'm really leaning towards the Bob-Sons. What say you, readers?

"If you want a dog whose sole purpose is to please his owners, then The Basset Hound may be the perfect choice for you and your family."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.