Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's good to hear your voice again and I can almost see your smile.

Another list for you today!

1. Work is goin awesome. Making lots of super friends, working a ton of hours and generally feeling cheerful and perk-tastic. Off for the next 4 days so that's fun, hopefully I'll get a chance to get out of the house and socialize a bit! I worked my last morning for a long while so that's nice. I'll be glad to be doing evening work as the mornings can be a bit hectic around here without me running the show. Viking Mike and Stomp both drag a bit in the a.m.

2. Home is also still wonderful and perfect and great even without 38,000 dollars worth of windows. Lots to do, but some Brooks and Dunn blasting to do it to!

3. I saw KTS at the store the other day. She literally turned her nose up at me. I giggled so hard I snorted.

4. Gardening and bread-baking on the agenda today! Then of course, steak and a movie tonight with Dad and Audrey. Audrey, by the way, is back at work and on the mend finally! Thank you for all the prayers for her.

5. Finally, one more installment of Overheard on Ho Hum Drive.

Me: "So who are you going to sit with at lunch today?"
Stomp: "Ohhh Aaron and Broghan probably. They're boys, you know. We don't sit with the girls cuz I don't like girls. Girls can get you in their girl trap and then you can't get out!"
Me: (Shaking with silent laughter) "Oh"


“Why can't somebody give us a list of things that everybody thinks and nobody says, and another list of things that everybody says and nobody thinks.”
--Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.