Wednesday, May 19, 2010

“I stalk about her door like a strange soul upon the Stygian banks staying for wattage.”

I had a long post prepared about Nathan's bad day at school. I really wanted to talk to y'all about it but then I remembered that a certain former neighbor apparently trolls around here waiting for me to say something about her or to read about my super exciting life. I'm not sure which it is but either way I'm no longer 100% comfortable here in my little corner of the internets. So! Hop on over to LiveJournal and read about my Stompsy's bad day if you wish, and please oh please offer your wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.