Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Five, once upon a time

This looked too fun not to do...

1. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the knight in shining armor?
Duh, Viking Mike

2. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the evil villain?
Michael Moore**

3. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the loyal, comedic sidekick?
Can't Viking Mike be the sidekick and the Knight? No? Oh well, Brian Regan then

4. In the fairy tale of your life, what comes right after “Once upon a time…?”
in the middle of a corn field....

5. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the fairy godmother?
Laura Bush

**Editor's Note** - The real answer to this question has been deleted lest the FBI show up at my door and arrest me...

1 comment:

  1. Michael Moore scares ME and I'm a liberal...he's definitely a villain :P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.