Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn't act that way very often.

Stomp: Oh Mama, I wish we had a baby.
Me: I know baby, me too.
Stomp: Maybe if you went to the hospital and they had some babies around there, they'd just give you one.
Me: Uhhhh.
Stomp: I remember a long time ago, last week when I was 5 and you went to the hospital but they didn't give you a baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reece: So see Nathan I got this book about WWII. In WWII America had to protect the world from a bad guy named Hitler who killed all the Jews.
Stomp: ALL THE JUICE?! NOOO I LOVE JUICE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome.

Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it. -Not Your Average Dictionary

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.