Monday, November 1, 2010

It's the great pumpkin!

Hope you all had a boo-tiful and spook-tacular Halloween. I was at work of course so I didn't get to go with Nathan. And I forgot to tell Viking Mike where the candy was so he didn't hand any candy out. I fail at Halloween this year. I'm so ready to be done working. All I want is to go back to being a housewife.

Today I'm in footie pjs and watching tv. (The World's Strictest Parents...Mike and I could totally be on this show) At some point I need to go run errands and I really must try to do dishes and laundry. The awesome thing about the rocking walking Pneumonia is the fatigue. I'm so tired I could easily sleep all day. This does not work when one is a MamaBear. Oh well. If anyone needs me, I'll be in footie jams, snuggling the dogs and watching tv ... er doing chores, chores, I swear.

"Housework is something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.