Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon

Last night for supper I fixed us a roast chicken, some rice-a-roni and was goin to make some simple oven-roasted broccoli. Many moons ago, I saw Miss Rachael Ray throw it in the oven with some garlic and olive oil. My broccoli-fixin-life has never been the same. So anyway, I was gettin ready to pop it in the oven last night and I put some grape tomatoes and green onions in with it too. So.Stinkin.Yum.Tastical.

So, here's the recipe:

Fresh broccoli
grape tomatoes
1/2 stick butter
fresh minced garlic
green onion
red pepper flakes

In a casserole dish, sprayed down with no-stick spray, put in your veggies, cut up however you see fit. Slice up the butter and spread it across the top then sprinkle in the minced garlic and sprinkle just a few red pepper flakes across the top. Bake in a 400ish oven for 20-25 minutes.

Your life will never be the same. You're welcome. Or I'm sorry, dependin on your viewpoint :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.