Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shoo fly

We're a Mythbuster-watchin family here on Ho Hum Drive. Last night we watched the one where they're testing how cockroaches would react to a nuclear bomb. Nathan, being...well, Nathan, needed to have one of his rubber bugs in his hands while we watched. Viking Mike and Stomp have this conversation:

Viking Mike: Come sit in my lap.
Stomp: Okaaaaay, but don't eat my fly!
Viking Mike: Uhhhh okay buddy.



So anyway, that was interesting. Lots of painting and other household projects going on this weekend so if ya need me don't call I'll be covered in paint, pulling my hair out.

P.S. Please click on over there on the "I'm on the fence" button if ya don't mind!

If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.
-Betty Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.