Saturday, March 5, 2011

You Must Not Know 'Bout Me

10 things I bet you didn't know about me:

1. I long, down deep in my soul, to own a pajama store.
2. I don't eat spaghetti sauce on my spaghetti.
3. I think my adorable feet are one of my best features.
4. Back in the day (which was a Wednesday, by the way), long before I was a right-wing extremist, I was a liberal, leftist, environmentalist. That all changed because of 9/11.
5. When I was growing up I wanted to be a barrel racer. Still do, actually.
6. My adorable feet are so small I can, and frequently do, buy my shoes in the kid's section.
7. I hate mashed potatoes.
8. The Viking and I began dating when I was just 15 years old and he was only 17.
9. I'm allergic to plum-near everything...all weeds, most grasses, most trees, eggs, cats, dogs, cockroaches, dust and mold. Not taking my allergy medication this pregnancy has been a real bummer.
10. I've seen every single episode of Friends at least 3 times. I don't know a single person who can beat me at Friends trivia, but you're welcome to try if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.