Friday Five (P.S. I'm doing these in no particular order other than pickin the ones I like!)
1. What’s the worst thing about really bad rainstorms?
2. What’s the best thing about really bad rainstorms?
Thunder, that heavenly rain smell and that eerie greenish-gray look the sky gets
3. What’s your favorite (be honest!) way to pass the time when the power’s out?
Sitting outside on the porch
4. In what ways are you always prepared for a bad storm?
Candles, radio and water in the basement
5. What’s your favorite song with the word “rain” in the title?
Gary Allan "Songs about rain"