Monday, May 16, 2011

Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside

I am so freakin, flailin, flippin tired my body actually hurts. As in my whole body. My eyes, my hair, my fingernails, my joints and bones and muscles (which, by the way, I like to say "musk-les", you're welcome). Does anyone remember when I wasn't tired? I'm thinking pre-pregnancy sometime, as in pre-pregnant-with-Nathan. But I can't remember. Because I'm tired. See how that works?

Anyway, it's a busy week on Ho-Hum Drive. I have approximately 3 weeks until my two baby showers and I've given myself 2 of those 3 weeks to sell as much crap as I can on Ebay (so be a dear and pass this "linkydoo" along to your friends, wouldja?). After that, if there's enough left, we'll do a small yard sale. Otherwise it's all going to Goodwill. I also am trying to finish up my last 6 quizzes this week. And then there's the laundry. Oi, the laundry. It never stops. Not to mention the natural rigamarole of dishes, floors, errands, and other assorted nonsense. All this on approximately 32 minutes of sleep. If ya need anything, I would not suggest calling. For one, I probably still can't find the phone. For another, I'm too busy wombling (don't you love that word?) around trying not to walk into walls or knock any children down with my 8 month pregnant stomach. Finally, if any more demands are placed on this fuzzy-minded, gigantic-bellied, but still truly adorable redhead, I might freak out and start shootin up the place. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.