Friday, June 3, 2011

Tenders

1. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
Penguins or seals

2. What’s your favorite circus act?
The animals

3. When did you last attend (or participate in) a parade?
Last 4th of July

4. When did you last attend a sporting event?
Hmmm Probably last year. I think we did a Salt Dogs game last summer. Would like to do one more before the baby comes!

5. What unique festivals does your area feature in celebration of some kind of food?
Around the Bend Steakhouse does an annual Testicle Festival. I'd like to go. I like me some fried ... uhhh ... "tenders", especially of the turkey variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.