Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Just a quick update. I am home now. We're doing another course of antibiotics with pain meds to manage my pain. I have to go back into the hospital every other day for dressing changes. Laboratory tests confirmed today that we are dealing with Staph. So the dr is keeping a close watch on things and if things don't improve, I may have to be re-admitted. Thank you so much for all the emails and well wishes. Y'all are the best! *MWAH*

We have quite the busy schedule for the rest of the summer. School kicks back up in 3 weeks and we have 2 weeks of nightly swim lessons and the county fair before then. But still, I'm planning to rest a lot and vow to keep my feet up at night eating peanut butter cups (the doctor says I need the protein!) and watching Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.