Monday, October 17, 2011

Bee Bee Queue

It was my birthday this weekend. I turned 29 again. We had a very mellow day where I took a huge nap and then had an impromptu BBQ. I had planned not to do much of anything but wound up having the neighbors over for a while for a dozen few beers and a campfire. It was very mellow and very laid back and totally convinced me that the way to have a mellow and laid back 29th birthday was to not plan much of anything. So, just a couple of quick pictures.

The Viking being...well, himself.
Photobucket

Grunters, partying down.
Photobucket

Awwwwwwww....aren't we adorable?
Photobucket

Me and Jessie (Reece's mama), the only other Mama I know who wears Chucks...OoOOooo sparkly!
Photobucket

Firey goodness to keep your toesers toasty
Photobucket

It was a great time and I'm glad we decided to do something, afterall. Thursday night, Jessie and I are goin to go see Chris Young to hick it up and kidnap him let loose!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great way to spend your 29th! Happy belated!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.