Saturday, February 25, 2012

I don't know what 'girth' means

This is Brian Regan. He's a hysterical, snarky, goofy and totally wacky comedian and, without a doubt, me and The Viking's favorite. We're going to go see him again here in April. So for now, watch this:



And a bonus Silly Saturday: I caught this on Ellen. This gentlemen has apparently taken those pronunciation videos and made snarky, sarcastic versions. This one is my very favorite. But they're only 8 seconds long and you could easily spend all day (what? I didn't do that) watching all of them and laughing your fool head off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.