1. I'm sure it's stress related but I have once again picked up a sinus infection and bronchitis. And I've lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks. Not eating, ftw!
2. Because I'm
3. My very BFF in the entire world will be here next week. I feel this will help enormously with the stress and depression. We'll see.
4. On that whole front: I've been taking it a day at a time and not making any major life decisions while I try to see through the mess. Little decisions, one step at a time, is easing some of the burden from my shoulders and I can feel myself settling in. Either I'm starting to dig out and see the light or I've finally been broken and am just numb. Either way, better.
5. The baby is full on walking now. But the only way he knows how to stop is to fall....face first. It's hysterical y'all. I'm trying to get video but he gets all funny about the camera being out and just tries to eat it.
6. I had a whole thing here about that Hatfield and McCoy special on History but either the codeine has really gone to my brain or blogger's being a
7. The idea that I have any time or brain power to read is really laughable but I keep bringing home books from the library. I wonder if I'm becoming a book hoarder. Of books that I don't own. That would be weird right?
So to sum up, codeine, sick, weight loss, Whitey Bulger, Smoosh's walking, Hatfields and McCoys and book hoarding. Nope, even without the cough medicine/dumb I wouldn't have been able to put that into a coherent entry. You're welcome, Readers!