Saturday, August 30, 2014

We're moving!

Hey y'all. I wanted to let you know this blog will not be being used anymore. I will keep it up. But I don't need a reminder of how good I was at hiding how miserable I was in my marriage. Instead, I've started a group endeavor with some of my best girlfriends. The link for that is here! I hope you will come pay us a visit. We're just getting set up, but you'll see writing from me and from 2 other incredibly talented writers. Additionally you may see other opinion pieces from my "sistah-hood". We all come from different walks of life and have different life circumstances right now so this is really an opportunity for me to mix things up quite a bit! Please come visit us and help make us as popular and welcome over there as y'all have made me here! I will miss you but don't worry, I'll still stalk most of y'all. If you'd like to post a link to us in your blogroll, please do, just let me know so that I can properly thank you!

Love to all, ERI OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.