Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bring on the fall!

There is nothin in this world as fine as Nebraska in the fall. I'll never be convinced that there's any place as lovely as this beautiful state I live in. I am blessed to live here. The nights are starting to turn very crisp and leaving the windows open all night keeps the house cool during the warm-ish days. I've been wearing jeans and have broken out my warm, furry socks for the cool mornings. I'm excited that Husker season starts this Saturday, and thrilled to get my fall decorations out.

I am, at last, on the mend from the first crud of the school year. Still fighting a cough, and some other, more feminine troubles, but generally feeling a lot better.

Nathan is loving Kindergarten, of course. Each day he comes home with lots to talk about, and I'm really enjoying this new stage in his life.

“Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile.”
- William Cullen Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.