Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Strength is a matter of the made-up mind.

I just got back from Albuquerque. I had a wonderful time visiting with my family and friends out there. I have to confess that I came home feeling a bit depressed and down when I had some down time. But alas, I have made a decision. Depression and frustration are for the weak. And I am many things, but I am NOT weak. So, here we go, Holtry, time to Cowgirl up. Got that? If y'all need me, I'll be dancin and prancin about the house singing some Reba ("Straaange, talk about luck, I woke up and the sun was shinin!") and puttin some shine on my house and on myself. It's a gorgeous wintery-autumney day and I wore a pretty wool skirt today.

"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.