Friday, May 21, 2010

10 Things I LoveToday On Ho-Hum Drive

1. Warm weather that lets me wear shorts and a tshirt and flip flops
2. That same warm weather lets me hang dry laundry. Washed all my towels and put them out on the line. Pulled those scratchy-in-a-soft-and-awesome-way towels off the line and took a deep whiff. Had Nathan smell them and he said "Oh Mama, these smell soooooooo pretty!"
3. New bras that make me love the boobs I used to hate
4. "Friends" re-runs. I'm sorry, I don't know why. I've seen every episode at least 3-4 times and I own every season on dvd. Yet I watch the re-runs. I don't know what's wrong with me.
5. Finally, finally having a handle on the toy room organization project
6. Shelby of Flop running loose in the backyard while I hang laundry and actually staying with me in the yard
7. Father's day shopping, which I'll tell you about after the Dads in my life have opened their gifts
8. Don Williams, Tracy Lawrence and Baillie and the Boys on the "True Country" music choice channel
9. Girlfriends desperate to convince you you're awesome and delightful and everyone wants to hang out with you
10. A hubby who brings home the redneck girl's favorite Friday night surprise (see below)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wildflowers and budweiser-wonderful combo :) Somebody (other than me) loves you PP!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.