Sunday, October 17, 2010

If you wanna fight tonight...

Weeeelllllll. My birthday weekend was overall pretty good. Friday I didn't do nothin but watch movies and eat KFC for supper and be laz-a-doodle. Hubby brought me home the new Toby Keith cd and a brand new Huskers tshirt. Yesterday we got ready for the Husker game...then watched them completely blow it. I mean it was really really awful and embarrassing. Then we ate some hot wings and cheese sticks and got started playin some Hold 'Em. Unfortunately from there, things kinda went to crap. An out and out brawl broke out over the poker game. Thankfully it was halted before it actually came to physical blows. Phew!. So I was a little upset about that. To cheer me up this morning, Viking Mike took me out to breakfast, then tossed me the cash out of his wallet and said "Why don't you go to Lincoln for some retail therapy? And TAKE THE TRUCK!" So I hopped in the truck (looking super cute in some black leggings, a baggy gray sweater and my Huskers hat) and drove to town. I went to Menards and Hu-Hot and stopped and browsed some other places. At Menards I got a hanging witch decoration for my shepard's hook outside and some fuzzy socks (yes, at MENARDS!). Then I came home and took a loooong nap and got up when my beloved brother in law and friend Cody got here with my sweet nephew. I've been hanging out with my house full of guys ever since. We watched Futurama and ate pizza and Nathan and I took a long walk. Now we're settling in for the night with some MST3K and my long-sleeved nightgown and new fuzzy socks.

Ready for a long week at work I guess. I've got 5.5 hour days all week (which I hate, another 1/2 hour of work, a 6 hour day, and you'd get 2 15 minute breaks and a lunch...with 5.5 hours you get one 15 and that's it). I got the day off for Jason's bday but unfortunately did not get the day off for the Halloween party. Viking Mike says he'll do it himself if I can find someone who can come over and give him a hand wrasslin the kids. So I'm workin on that for them. I also did not get the day off for Mike's show unfortunately. First show I'll have to miss :( I'm so bummed. Ah well, what can ya do?

Hope you're all ready to have a great week.

Lots of love.

I ain't as good as I once was
That's just the cold hard truth
I still throw a few back, talk a little smack
When I'm feelin' bulletproof
So don't double dog dare me now
'Cause I'd have to call your bluff
I ain't as good as I once was
But I'm as good once as I ever was

-As good as I once was --Toby Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.