Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's just that I love you Mama

It's no secret that this is a very snuggly, physically affectionate family. Hubby and I hold hands and smooch and say "I love you" about 653 times a day. Nathan is very much the same way and he loves to hug and sometimes just to hold my hand while we're watching tv at night. Tonight we thought we'd like to watch some Mystery Science Theater 3000. So we piled up on the couch and Nathan laid down on his daddy's lap and I put my head on Nathan's shoulder and we watched our movie. Nathan kept stroking my hair, just like I do to him when he's laying in my lap, and leaning his head forward to look at my face. I said "why do you keep lookin at me?" and he said "it's just that I love you Mama". I beamed a great big smile to him and sat up so the dogs could hop up on the couch and snuggle too.

We're going to need a bigger couch.

"Men are what their mothers made them."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. awww what a little sweetheart-we need a bigger bed-four people and two cats just does NOT fit very well anymore :P xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.