Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Like the endless turn of a wedding band

1. On the way home from school today, Reece used sign language to tell me and Nathan "we are a family". I almost cried...cuz I'm lame...and that's how I roll

2. The haircut is done and I'm not sure if I like it at all. Right now I'm mourning the loss of 14 inches of gorgeous auburn hair. If I ever decide, one way or the other, how I feel about my hair I'll share pics.

3. Nathan and I were playing Animal Crossing last night and I was amazed at how much he's able to read. Little smarty ptootie.

4. Last night The Viking and I went to bed early, really early. We're snuggling when the breaker that powers the portable space heater (ever try to heat a 107 year old house?) and the tv tripped. As Viking Mike comes back upstairs I think to myself, "oh no, the dvr cut out right in the middle of Conan". That's when I realized that it was about an hour too early for Conan...which is on at 10 p.m. Yeah. We're old.

5. I had a dream last night that I was riding a bicycle built for two through a cornfield with my mother in law. We kept laughing so hard we fell over. That actually seems like something that might happen to us. We're wild and crazy girls.

6. Tonight, I plan to put on my fuzzy socks, watch GSN, drink hot tea and eat Sam and Louie's NYP. Mmmm pizza, something we haven't done in quite a while.

7. Would it be weird to use those portable hand warmers at home? And maybe apply them directly to my breasts...which are constantly freezing and hurting. It's cold in my house. Really, really, really freakin cold...especially now that I have no hair to cover my neck. Yeah it's that short. Excuse me while I cry for about a hundred and fifty years.

“Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather, Whatever the whether, Whether we like it or not”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.