Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When two hearts beat together, the third one is conceived

Tonight...tonight The Viking had band practice. This left me and Stomp at home fending for ourselves. I desperately wanted some Hu-Hot. But I didn't want to drive to Lincoln. If I could find a good recipe to make some Khan's Favorite Sauce, I woulda made it at home. Since I couldn't do that, well I improvised and threw together some spaghetti with garlic/lemon/butter sauce. I hope it'll be tasty. I'll report back.

Turkey, by the way, loves lemons.

Turkey's favorite drink:
A full 32 oz glass of crushed ice. Add cold water and squeeze a half a lemon into the glass.

Perfection.

By far the most common craving of a pregnant woman is to no longer be pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.