But that said, here are some of the tools in my toolkit to keep me healthy and "glowing" and happy and relaxed. (By the way, none of these companies pays me, sponsors or has ever even heard of lil ole me).
1. First and foremost, sleep sleep sleep sleepsleepsleep. I can't exaggerate the importance of a good night's rest. To get there, I employ a few methods. First of all, I swear by Bigelow's Sweet Dreams tea. A mug of this goodness will set you in just the right mood for sleeping. Plus, if you live in the arctic like I do and you're
2. I know it sounds crazy and ridiculous but, pickle juice. My Nany has, for as long as I can remember, sworn by a swig of pickle juice a day for clear skin. I have no idea why it works, just that it's always worked for the two of us!
3. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. I've been fortunate enough this pregnancy to crave water like no one's business. Bet I'm drinkin close to a gallon a day.
4. Those pregnancy hormones and the vitamins you're taking are already giving you awesomely gorgeous nails. Take care of the rest of your hands with a good quality hand cream. I like this one.
5. If you can swing it, I'd suggest getting a husband like the Viking who continually reminds me I'm the prettiest wildflower in Nebraska.
-- Carrie Fisher