Friday, May 13, 2011

Shop till ya drop

1. From what stores is it impossible for you to emerge empty-handed?
Wal-Mart

2.Where do you go when you need to spend a little bit of make-me-feel-better money?
Old Navy!

3. What store did you used to frequent but no longer find appealing?
Hot Topic

4. If you opened your own retail store (not a food-service establishment), what would be its theme, name, and target clientele?
Pajamamies the all-inclusive pajama/sheets/cozy bedtime routine store! I'd sell anything and everything to make sleeping more deliciouser for you. I swear this was my dream before I became 87652 months pregnant and stopped sleeping altogether.

5. If you had to purchase all your friends’ gifts at one store for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Hmmmm. Most of my friends are all adult-y now so I'm thinking Home Depot or Bed Bath and Beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.