Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday five - Country music edition!

Okay y'all. In honor of the last school-free weekend of the summer...In honor of mama havin a cold bottle of Budweiser...In honor of redneck nights, cut off jeans, classic country music, tailgates, lakes and cold beer, I give you my favorite five summer country songs!

1. First, a classic. A no-holds-barred hick classic.



2. Secondly, I love this song even though I don't currently own a boat (p.s. a boat is in the dream and the long-term plans). There ain't nothin like spending the summer out on the lake.



3. Okay, so it's a little goofy, but I love it none-the-less (probably because it's a little goofy!)



4. I've blogged about this one before, but I love it so much it deserves another mention.



5. I love being barefoot.



Okay, so there's my top 5. This list coulda easily gone on forever, but I stopped at 5. What's on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.