Monday, April 23, 2012

The beauty and seduction that embodies you

Hello, dear friends. I'm very sorry for my unexpected absence. Between caring for friends in crisis, spending an excessive amount of time on my personal writings, the stack of over a dozen books from the public library and the general shenanigans here on Ho-Hum Drive, I'm afraid I haven't had enough...well, enough oomph to blog properly! But I've not forgotten a single one of you and have been reading each of your blogs when I have the energy to brain! I'm not sure if this is going to spark a return on my part or not, we'll have to see what life has in store. But I miss you all terribly and as soon as I have something worth sharing I promise to be right back in the thick of it.

For now, it is Monday. So here's a song by a little Texas band known as the Josh Abbott Band. I'm going through a phase where I'm very obsessed* with Red Dirty Country and am planning a trip to TX to see JAB and the Casey Donahew Band. Hopefully I can make it happen! This song is very steamy (as many JAB songs are) and it moves me and speaks to me in ways I can't even explain. Enjoy!

*I'm also going through a strange phase where I've been listening to bands like Stars and Rammstein and Mudvayne. It's, different, that's for sure, I'm an odd duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.