Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Maybe, by the sunrise, we'll both come to our senses

I have bronchitis. And codeine. This has turned me into the biggest freakin riot. Y'all don't even know. SO anyway, some disjointed ramblings to kick off our Tuesday, okay?

1. True story y'all, sometimes when I'm dutch braiding my hair, I'm afraid I'm going to forget what I'm doing and start french braiding and be left with a big ole mess.
2. Stomp has been in so much trouble lately. He's grounded for the 382nd time again! Sheesh. What is it with 8 year old boys? Is this around the time their warranty runs out? Is it too late to return him? Trade him in for a less mouthy model? I tell you what y'all, I am flat out downright skerd for the teenage years!
3. Smoosh has 4 teeth coming in at once. Because he hates me of that, he's been gettin up at like 4 a.m. I'm so tired I think I'm super duper extra funny when I'm really probably only a little extra funny. No one else seems to be as amused anyway. Jackholes. Anyway, he's also "cruising" everywhere and into everything and well, Mama is TIRED, y'all. Tired, tired, tired. Send help.
4. The kids only have 13 days of school left. Hold me.
5. I've been on a major Hitchcock kick. So last weekend I checked out Rear Window from the local video store...on VHS...Naturally, my vcr ate it. Thanks jerkface vcr.

1 comment:

  1. Only 13 days of school left????? Sorry. That one realy stayed with me. Hope things get better!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.