Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just like the drunks say...

...One day at a time.

One foot in front of the other.

Our friendly, amicable divorce has been derailed a bit and things are suddenly a lot more complicated. That's all I'm going to say publicly on that.

Nathan is coping okay. Thank you to all who emailed asking about him. He's doing all right. He's very afraid he's going to be taken from me and his baby brother, but otherwise seems to be holding it together okay.

I'm doing okay as well. Again, thanks to all who emailed or called to check in. Mama is holding it together by sheer force of will at this point. I'm tired a lot and have basically given up food. When this is all said and done, I may finally have that supermodel body! No, really, I'm okay. I have friends surrounding me, offering help and support wherever they can. I have my family close by. And I have my boys who are really the center of everything.

1 comment:

  1. Friends cure all. And there really is nothing like heartbreak to drop a size or two. Sorry. I'm always trying to find the positive (in my typically klutzy way). Still sending you good wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.