1. I'm going back to school. I completed my FAFSA and am going to get my LPN from the community college. This is what I was studying in Albuquerque before I decided to become a wife/mother and I actually am most of the way done with the requirements. I'm nervous and excited. Someone special has convinced me to pursue things I love.
2. Joshua has an intense and abiding love for Five for Fighting. He especially loves "The Riddle" and "100 years". I think someday when he marries
3. Nathan's doing extremely well in school. He excels at math and science and social studies and reading, you know basically all the subjects. His behavior grades were all +'s and all in all, he's just really handling and rolling with all the changes. He's such a great kid and I'm so thankful that I'm his mama.
4. We're fixing to move across town into an apartment. It's lovely and we get to bring our Shelby girl with us. It's very close to the schools and has a huge play area. It's the newest apartment complex in town so I shouldn't have the heating/cooling/no insulation/falling apart worries that I have in the 110 year old house. We may actually get to be warm this winter since I won't have to be quite as stingy with the heat to avoid a $400 gas bill!
5. My 32nd birthday has come and gone. It was a great day. My mom and I share a birthday and she has always made that day special for me and made me feel like I'm the best present she has ever received. I am blessed that my Jersey Mama protects, loves, honors, respects and treasures me. Someone Special (S.S.) sent me a kindle for my birthday. I wasn't sure how I'd like it being