Saturday, December 1, 2012

I remember green eyes and a rancher's daughter

It's going to be a great Saturday here on Ho-Hum Drive. I can feel it in my bones. It's a cool, cloudy, foggy day, just the kind I love. The kitchen and living room in my house are almost done. I'm just adding some finishing touches, rearranging pictures, putting lights and garland up on the cabinets up top. There's about 18" of dead space above the cabinets where I'm going to display my cows too. So I need to spend the day decorating that area and rearranging the pictures until they're just perfect. I think this requires a soundtrack of some classic country (Waylon, George Jones, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn). I have all my boys today, all the boys I watch and babysit, plus my own. I'm going to make Stomp's favorite food for dinner tonight (tacos) and we're going to watch the Huskers play for the Big 10 title. God bless y'all today, I hope it's glorious, and simple, like ours is going to be. 10-4 good buddy.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! Please keep in mind, I demand you be polite to both me and my readers. No insults, swearing or not-nice-ness! :)

Also, I no longer allow anonymous comments.